Why Choose Us
Loren’s Good Life Care provides skilled nursing services that cost only half of other assisted living facilities. We provide all basic services inclusive with the monthly cost. Private pay and long-term insurance are accepted in our facility, as well, for a hassle-free transaction.
The goal of Loren’s Good Life Care is to assist memory-impaired residents in reaching their highest potential while sustaining their independence and overall well-being. We focus on the connection between the resident, environment, staff, and family members while emphasizing the resident’s unique needs and condition with respect and dignity. We passionately support the individual preferences of every resident while continually striving to ensure their overall health and well-being.
Searching for the right residential care facility can be challenging, particularly with all the choices available today. We would like to help you make the best decision.
Our goal is to improve the quality of life of seniors through an active and healthy lifestyle in a warm and comfortable home, while our fundamental objective is to create an environment for the residents to add life to their years, not just years to life.
As such, Loren’s Good Life Care offers personalized assistance, supportive services, and compassionate care in a home-like environment that enables your senior loved ones to practice the freedom and independence they desire. It’s the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own home, yet don’t need an intensive 24-hour professional medical supervision.
What’s more is that Loren’s Good Life Care, Inc. maintains a clean and pleasant environment for each resident to boost their health and ensure their safety within the facility. Every staff member in the company is dedicated to effectively doing their job of providing comprehensive and compassionate care and attention to our residents.
- At Loren’s Good Life Care residents will feel relaxed, contented, and actively engaged in various activities.
- We provide a cheery and homey environment where residents will enjoy the feeling of being in their own home.
- Our expert caregivers will ensure to keep the residents well-groomed, healthy, and safe.
- We treat our residents with dignity and respect.
- We give and respect our residents’ privacy and confidentiality.
- There is open communication among staff, families, and residents in the facility.
- We are dedicated to delivering quality care for residents by serving them with dignity, respect, and compassion.
- We encourage and support resident independence by assisting them in retaining their ability to care for themselves. We see our residents as whole individuals.
- In addition to supportive physical care, we also assist residents with their spiritual needs by meeting their cultural needs.
- We shall assist our residents in performing various activities of daily living while encouraging the highest level of independence as possible.
- We offer a wide variety of fun and stimulating activities, which are appropriate for the cognitive and physical abilities of the resident.
- Active participation in our activity program is encouraged. However, residents may choose the activities they would like to participate in.
- Appropriate service plans are followed to meet each resident’s unique needs.
Hours of Operation
Loren’s Good Life Care, Inc. provides care and supervision 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Family and friends are encouraged to visit from 9 AM to 8 PM.
Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests for visitations at any time as long as it does not violate another resident’s personal rights.
Should you have more questions, feel free to send us a message online. We’ll be glad to accommodate you!